Yamamoto Metal delivers reliable products with our enhanced processing equipment and our production control system that allows us to take single orders ranging from multi-product lots and small lots to mass production.
- From prototype testing and modeling through mass production
- Simultaneous handling of heat treatment, surface treatment, welding and assembly
- High-precision microfabrication and complex shape thin material processing
Precision equipment parts
Industrial equipment parts
Machining tool parts
Hydraulic equipment parts
Semiconductor equipment parts
Expediting the R&D process is a must for beating the global competition.
Yamamoto Metal utilizes know-how cultivated over many years to help you to develop monitoring technology of processing condition, develop methods, cut production costs and more.
- Commissioned manufacturer testing
- Metal fatigue testing, materials analysis
- Machinability evaluation testing
- Weld evaluation testing
- Residual stress measuring
Yamamoto Metal proposes ways to create better manufacturing environments to solve issues such as labor cost reduction, automation, operational efficency upgrades, safety and more.
- Design and manufacture of production equipment and consumable parts
- Design and manufacture of measuring jigs
- Productive property proposals (mist collectors, dynamometers, sensors, MQL installation, portable X-ray residual stress measuring device)
Testing machines developed by Yamamoto Metal make client R&D highly efficient and precise.
- Fatigue testing machine
- Lithium-ion battery nail penetration test (destructive testing machine for large dry cells)
- Varestraint testing machine
- System for measuring residual stress within materials
- Other custom testing machines
- Specimen manufacturing
- Machining monitoring device